Psykosyntes Institutet was founded in 1989 and was initially run as a Trust, Stiftelsen Svenska Psykosyntes Institutet. In 2001 it was taken over by PsykosyntesInstitutet i Göteborg AB. In the autumn of 2012 Psykosyntes Institutet i Sverige AB was formed and is now running the training free from political, religious or other group interests.
Psykosyntes Institutet is a professional educational training organisation operating in Gothenburg, Sweden. Our main purpose is to provide tools for personal growth for people and organisations who wish to develop and to have the courage to listen to their inner voice. We do this by offering introductory courses as well as longer education programmes based on the principles of psychosynthesis and its inclusive approach.
Our vision is a world where safe and harmonius people follow their inner voice and meet each other with courage, empathy and respect.
The management of Psykosyntes Institutet consists of Elisabeth Wimarson (CEO) and Kicki Karlsson (vCEO). Gunilla Wiklund is Chairman of the board.
Each member of the management and board is a trained Psychosynthesis Therapist with a background within business, education and leadership as well as within organisational and personal development.
Linda Dyrefelt is Head of Studies for our training programmes in personal development, leadership and our Introductory courses.
Ann-Christine Kjellgren is Head of Studies for our Therapist training.
Personal development training programmes for individuals and organisations. Professional Psychosynthesis Psychotherapist training programme.
For individuals we offer:
• 1-3 day introductory courses as a start to get in contact with yourself on a deeper level
• Fundamentals-Essential life skills – our 6 days course which is run in a residential format as well as in a non-residential format
• Personal growth with Psychosynthesis – our 2 years personal development training programme which is also the basis for our professional courses
• Inner and Outer Leadership – our 1 year training programme which follows our 2 years personal development programme
• Our Therapist training programme runs over a period of 3 years and follows our 2 years personal development programme
For organisations we offer:
• Sustainable leadership – our 2+2 days course for various kinds of leaders who wish to work with the most important tool of leadership – the leader themselves
• Sustainable employeeship – 1+1 day course for groups and organisations to get a deeper understanding of themselves as individuals and as a part of a group